Print on envelopes (Windows)
1. Load paper in the tray. For more information, see
2. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
3. Select the product you want to print to.
4. If you need to change settings, click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
5. On the Features tab, change the orientation to Landscape.
Print on envelopes
6. In the Basic Options area, from the Size drop-down list, select More. Then, select
the appropriate envelope type.
TIP: You can change more options for the print job by using the features
available on the other tabs in the dialog box.
7. Click OK, and then click Print or OK to begin printing.