Print on envelopes (Mac OS X)
1. Load paper in the tray. For more information, see
2. If you are using Mac OS X (v10.4), complete the following steps:
a. From the File menu in your software application, choose Page Setup.
b. Choose the desired printer in the Page Setup pop-up menu.
c. Select one of the landscape, or horizontal, Orientation options.
d. Click OK.
3. From the File menu in your software application, choose Print.
4. Make sure the product you want to use is selected.
5. If you are using Mac OS X (v10.5), complete the following steps:
Choose the appropriate envelope size in the Paper Size pop-up menu.
Select the landscape, or horizontal, Orientation option.
NOTE: If your computer is using Mac OS X (v10.5), click the blue disclosure
triangle next to the Printer selection to access these options.
6. Select any other print settings that you want, and then click Print to begin printing.