Print brochures (Windows)
1. Load paper in the tray. For more information, see
2. On the File menu in your software application, click Print.
3. Select the product you want to print to.
4. If you need to change settings, click the button that opens the Properties dialog box.
Depending on your software application, this button might be called Properties,
Options, Printer Setup, Printer, or Preferences.
5. Select Brochure Printing – Borderless in the Printing Shortcuts list. The default
settings are displayed.
6. Change any other print settings.
TIP: You can change more options for the print job by using the features
available on the other tabs in the dialog box.
7. Click Print to begin printing.