Print a Web page (Mac OS X)
1. Load paper in the tray. For more information, see
2. If you are using Mac OS X (v10.4), complete the following steps:
a. From the File menu in your software application, choose Page Setup.
b. Choose the desired printer in the Format for pop-up menu.
c. Specify the page attributes, such as the paper size, orientation, and scaling.
d. Click OK.
3. From the File menu in your software application, choose Print.
4. Make sure the product you want to use is selected.
5. Some Web browsers include special options for printing Web pages. If available,
choose the option for your Web browser from the pop-up menu in the Print dialog
(located below the Orientation setting in Mac OS X v10.5). For more information,
see the documentation provided with your Web browser.
NOTE: If your computer is using Mac OS X (v10.5), click the blue disclosure
triangle next to the Printer selection to access these options.
6. Select any other print settings that you want, and then click Print to begin printing.