To set up wireless communication using the device control panel with wireless setup
The Wireless Setup Wizard provides an easy way to set up and manage a wireless connection to
NOTE: To use this method, you must have a wireless network set up and running.
1. Set up the device hardware (see the getting started guide or the setup poster that came with
2. On the device control panel, press the Setup button.
3. Press an arrow button to move to Wireless Menu, and then press OK.
4. Press an arrow button to move to Setup Wizard, and then press OK.
5. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.
Set up the device for wireless communication (some models only)
NOTE: If you cannot find the network name (SSID) and WPA key or WEP passphrase, contact
your network administrator or the person who set up the wireless network..