Print and view the fax log
The logs list faxes that have been sent from the device control panel and all faxes that
have been received.
You can print a log of faxes that have been received and sent by the device. Each entry
in the log contains the following information:
Transmission date and time
Type (whether received or sent)
Number of pages
Result (status) of transmission
To print the fax log from the device control panel
1. Press Setup.
2. Press right arrow to select Print Report, and then press OK.
3. Press right arrow to select Fax Log, and then press OK.
4. Press OK again to print the log.
To view the fax log from the HP software
Follow the instructions for your operating system.
1. Open the HP Solution Center software. For instructions, see
Use the HP Solution
2. Click Settings.
3. In the Fax Settings area, click More Fax Settings, and then click Fax Log.
Mac OS X
1. Open the HP Utility. For instructions, see
Open the HP Utility
2. In the Fax Settings area, click Fax Logs.