Remove numbers from the junk fax list
If you no longer want to block a fax number, you can remove a number from your junk
To remove numbers from the list of junk fax numbers
1. Press Setup.
2. Press Fax Settings, and then press OK.
3. Press Junk Fax Blocker, and then press OK.
4. Press Delete, and then press OK.
5. Press the right arrow button to scroll through the numbers you have blocked. When
the number you want to remove appears, press OK to select it.
6. When the Delete Another? prompt appears, do one of the following:
If you want to remove another number from the list of junk fax numbers,
press Yes, and then repeat step 5 for each number you no longer want to block.
If you are done, press No.