Add numbers to the junk fax list
You can block specific numbers by adding them to the junk fax list.
To manually enter a number to block
1. Press Setup.
2. Press right arrow to select Fax Settings, and then press OK.
3. Press right arrow to select Junk Fax Blocker, and then press OK.
4. Press right arrow to select Add, and then press OK.
5. To select a fax number to block from the caller ID list, select Select no.
- or -
To manually enter a fax number to block, select Enter no.
6. After entering a fax number to block, press OK.
Make sure you enter the fax number as it appears on the control-panel display, and
not the fax number that appears on the fax header of the received fax, as these
numbers can be different.
7. When the Enter Another? prompt appears, do one of the following:
If you want to add another number to the list of junk fax numbers, press
Yes, and then repeat step 5 for each number you want to block.
If you are done, press No.